Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bad Week

This week I got a $132 traffic citation and I accidentally saved over my 22 page Marketing Plan, less than 24 hours before it was due. Things are looking up though. Next week are finals and then I'm done with school for a month and a half and the new, long awaited, highway 212 is open to Chaska (supposedly, I haven't actually driven on it).

Here are some pictures from our recent trip to ND. I'm happy to report we made Thanksgiving dinner all by ourselves (with only approx 10 calls to our mom) and as Mike put it, "we didn't screw one single thing up!"















































4 comments:

Maggie said...

$132.00? That's crazy! What was it for?

I hope that your week continues to get better.

I'm sure that Rachel told you that she and I stopped by Suzie's room at Olaf last week. We woke her up at 7:00 on a Thursday evening. I can see she's really taking to the college lifestyle :)

Katie said...

Improper Passing. I went around some cars to get the turn lane. Everyone does it, I got caught. Lame.

Suzie was worried you guys would think she was weird because she was taking a nap at 7pm. I told her that we all did the same things in college!

abigail emerson said...

Didn't one of the Oles get an improper passing citation once on Powers Blvd in Chan?

Katie said...

Yes, Nicole was also cited for improper passing in Carver County. Friday evening I was sitting at the same intersection, waiting to make a right turn and saw FIVE cars go through the red light. Where are the cops when that's going on? No where to be found.